LEISURE AND ENTERTAINMENT
VS-Fitness sports and wellness center
- Opening Hours
- I – V: 06:30 – 22:00
- VI – VII: 09:00 – 18:00
- Contact Us
- Tel.: +370 637 77474
- Email: email@example.com
The Largest Sports and Well-Being Centre in the Baltic States – VS FITNESS
The largest, 7,500 square metre, sports and well-being centre in the Baltic states, VS FITNESS, anticipated by enthusiasts of sports and well-being alike, will be opening its doors on 4-5 March and invite you to acquaint yourself with a professional team of trainers, sports and recreational facilities, a modern rehabilitation centre, and a host of different services, and to watch intriguing tournament matches between Lithuanian tennis players, interact with the best athletes in many different sports, and win prizes awarded by VS FITNESS and partners. The programme for the open days will soon be available on the websites of Mega and VS FITNESS.
The centre will invite enthusiasts of tennis, squash, fitness, cycling, climbing, aerobics, dance and martial arts for training and competition, and the rehabilitation centre will provide services both to professional athletes and the visitors of Mega.
The brand new VS FITNESS sports and well-being centre will be equipped with the following:
- 4 tennis courts with the only official surface in the Baltic states – the US OPEN tournament DECOTURF (ITF/Medium fast);
- 2 squash courts, one of them intended for doubles;
- a 6-metre-high and 11-metre-wide climbing wall with automatic TRU-BLU magnetic braking system, which will allow you to enjoy your solo climbing with safety;
- a stationary (or exercise) bike area with 40 modern bikes equipped with a virtual training option;
- a 310 m2 cross-training area with an ELEIKO XF power rack system equipped with professional training gear: the latest REEBOK accessories, over 30 ELEIKO barbells, TECHNOGYM SKILLMILL motorless treadmills, and a number of CONCEPT 2 indoor rowing machines;
- 250 m2 REEBOK functional area – the only REEBOK functional cage system in the Baltic states;
- a number of FreeMotion cable systems, as many as two BOXMASTER training systems, and cutting-edge REEBOK functional equipment;
- a 240 m2 REEBOK group exercise area with cutting-edge REEBOK STUDIO equipment;
- a MIGHTY and ELEIKO free weight area with over 5,000 kg in total weight;
- a cardio equipment area equipped with over 40 INTENZA treadmills with touch-screen panels (virtual training, Internet access, TV, YouTube);
- 16 cardio machines by SportsArt ECO-POWR – the most environmentally-friendly cardio equipment line that generates electricity for the entire building;
- a unique stretching/warm-up area with ADIDAS equipment;
- over 40 SportsArt centres with Kevlar belts and FreeMotion Genesis Dual systems.
The 460 m2 VS FITNESS well-being centre is equipped with the most modern rehabilitation equipment and therapeutic pools with treadmills, bikes and stretching walls in Kaunas.
Here, we will provide comprehensive sports medicine and diagnostic services, consultation and recommendations on choosing an appropriate exercise level, and medical care in cases of trauma and illness. We will also offer individual training sessions, functional joint and muscle system assessments using modern equipment, physical therapist consultations, individual exercise programmes, both individual and group exercise sessions in an exercise room or pool, swimming lessons for infants, and exercise sessions for pregnant women in an exercise room or pool. Health and beauty enthusiasts will be able to enjoy cryo-therapy procedures in our CRYO SPACE cryo-chamber.
Furthermore, for your comfort and relaxation, we will offer luxurious recreational and changing rooms, showers, saunas and steam rooms, cold water tubs, the first MegaSun COLLARIUM tanning booths with collagen therapy in the Baltic states, video screens, an excellent sound and light system, a biometric customer service system, changing room lockers with fingerprint mechanisms, a reception-bar, a cosy meeting space, and a sports equipment store.
Create your own success story by moving healthily at VS FITNESS! Why not begin right now?