Visitors rules and regulations
1. These MEGA Shopping and Leisure Centre Visitor Rules and Regulations (hereinafter – Rules) govern general conduct of visitors to the MEGA Shopping and Leisure Centre located at Islandijos pl. 32 in Kaunas (hereinafter –Shopping Centre) within the premises and/or the site of the Shopping Centre.
2. Visitors may access the premises of the Shopping Centre only through specially designated entrances/exits and be on the premises only during the opening hours of the Shopping Centre.
3. The video surveillance system of the Shopping Centre, which records visitors and their actions, is aimed at protecting the property of the Shopping Centre and ensuring order in the Shopping Centre.
General REQUIREMENTS FOR VISITORS
4. Visitors to the Shopping Centre shall:
4.1. comply with warning signs, instructions or other indications;
4.2. protect their own health and life, health and life of their children and other accompanied persons, and ensure the safety of their property;
4.3. act in such a way that would not pose any threat to themselves and those around them, cause any harm or violate any rights and interests;
4.4. carry out instructions of the administration of the Shopping Centre, security personnel, police officers and/or other persons authorised to ensure safety;
4.5. notify the employees of the Information Centre and/or security personnel of the Shopping Centre without delay about any actions and/or events and/or circumstances, which have caused/may cause damage to health, life and property of visitors or other persons;
4.6. smoke only in specially designated and marked smoking areas of the Shopping Centre;
4.7. use the lift always observing its recommended lifting capacity. If the lift breaks down, visitors shall always follow the instructions displayed on the inside wall of the lift. Under no circumstances shall visitors attempt to open the doors of the lift. In the event of a fire, it is prohibited to use lifts for evacuation.
5. Visitors to the Shopping Centre are prohibited from:
5.1. posing any threat to their own health, life or security and that of other persons;
5.2. acting to the detriment of others;
5.3. climbing on the structures or installations not intended for that purpose (facades, partitions, walls, barriers, lamp posts, roof, etc.);
5.4. damaging and/or otherwise degrading the property of the Shopping Centre, including its plants;
5.5. accessing office premises or areas closed to visitors of the Shopping Centre;
5.6. littering the premises or the site of the Shopping Centre;
5.7. using alcoholic beverages, except in the public food catering outlets of the Shopping Centre;
5.8. bringing and using any narcotic, psychotropic or other stimulating substances;
5.9. using roller skates, scooters, bicycles, skateboards, segways, etc. on the premises of the Shopping Centre;
5.10. bringing pets to the premises of the Shopping Centre except for assistance dogs;
5.11. bringing items to the Shopping Centre which may cause fire or explosion (flammable and explosive materials, explosives, ammunition, etc.), except where these items have been purchased in a shop located in the Shopping Centre;
5.12. offering to purchase cosmetics, souvenirs, beverages, food products, clothing, promotional material, and other commercial products and/or any kind of services on the premises or the site of the Shopping Centre without prior written consent of the administration of the Shopping Centre;
5.13. distributing advertising leaflets, brochures and/or another information/advertising material without prior written consent of the administration of the Shopping Centre;
5.14. organising rallies, meetings and/or other similar events without prior written consent of the administration of the Shopping Centre;
5.16. organising promotional campaigns, opinion polls, collection of signatures, etc. and carrying out other activities, which have not been prior agreed with the administration of the Shopping Centre.
6. It is allowed to film and photograph on the premises or the site of the Shopping Centre exclusively for personal purposes.
7. Vehicles shall be parked in the parking of the Shopping Centre by observing requirements and restrictions of the parking signs. Bicycles must be parked only in specially designated areas on the site of the Shopping Centre. Traffic and parking on the site shall take place according to road traffic regulations.
8. It is prohibited for vehicles to stop on the block/brick paving in order to pick up or drop off passengers or for any other purpose.
9. Parking spaces of the Shopping Centre are not intended for long-term parking of cars or other vehicles. Visitors of the Shopping Centre must comply with road traffic regulations and not to leave their vehicles parked for longer than the time specified on the road signs at the entrance to the parking. The administration of the Shopping Centre will notify the Traffic Police about any violations of the road traffic regulations.
PROPERTY OF VISITORS
10. Lockers are provided on the premises of the Shopping Centre, next to RIMI HYPERMARKET and Senukai shops. Visitors may leave their belongings in the lockers only during their stay at the Shopping Centre. Before leaving the Shopping Centre, the locker must be vacated and the key must be left in the door of the locker. The Shopping Centre is not responsible for the safety of the items in the lockers. If a visitor loses his key from the locker, he must contact the Information Centre of RIMI HYPERMARKET or Senukai for a solution.
11. During the cold season, visitors may use the cloakroom of the Shopping Centre. We advise visitors not to leave money or other valuables in the cloakroom. The Shopping Centre is not responsible for the items left in the cloakroom.
12. If a visitor loses his cloakroom tag, he must notify the cloakroom staff about it without delay. The visitor, who has lost his cloakroom tag and notified the cloakroom staff about it, will be handed his clothes only after all visitors leave the Shopping Centre (an appropriate document is completed in which the loss of the cloakroom tag is recorded, the returned clothing of the visitor is described and his contact details are provided) and a charge for the lost cloakroom tag is paid. Should the visitor refuse to complete the document and/or to pay the charge for the cloakroom tag, the Shopping Centre shall reserve the right to refuse to hand the visitor’s clothes.
INFORMATION CENTRE OF THE SHOPPING CENTRE
13. For the convenience of visitors, the Information Centre located in the Central Square of the Shopping Centre next to the aquarium is available from 8.00 to 21.00 on business days. All written and verbal requests, complaints and/or suggestions of the visitors are recorded at the Information Centre. If the minimum opening time of the Shopping Centre changes, the working hours of the Information Centre will change accordingly.
14. For the convenience of visitors, all their verbal requests, complaints and/or suggestions are recorded 24 hours on business days of the Shopping Centre via mobile phone of the Information Centre (8 620 81150) and via fixed line of the Information Centre (8 37 23 90 00) during working hours of the Information Centre. Visitors of the Shopping Centre may also send their requests, complaints and/or suggestions by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and/or submit them directly on the website at www.mega.lt.
Actions in the event of an ACCIDENT OR EMERGENCY
15. All premises of the Shopping Centre are equipped with an automatic fire alarm system and a fire extinguishing system, and the building of the Shopping Centre has a single perimeter alarm and audio system (hereinafter – Systems), which broadcast audio notifications, i.e. messages instructing what visitors and/or third parties must do in the event of an accident or emergency in the Shopping Centre.
16. It is strictly prohibited to cover, disconnect or otherwise to restrict operation of these Systems. Administration of the Shopping Centre, employees of the Information Centre, or security personnel of the Shopping Centre must be notified without delay about any failure of the Systems.
17. In the event of an emergency at the Shopping Centre, e.g.: in the event of an accident at Ignalina Nuclear Power Plant, fire or explosion on the premises of the Shopping Centre, natural disaster (strong wind), sabotage or an act of terror, visitors of the Shopping Centre must follow instructions of the security personnel of the Shopping Centre, police, fire rescue and other services or employees of the administration of the Shopping Centre.
18. If a source of fire or smoke is detected, employees of the Information Centre, administration or security personnel of the Shopping Centre and fire rescue services must be notified about it without delay and all possible measures to rescue people and to ensure their safety must be taken.
19. If any unattended items, explosive, chemical or radioactive materials are detected, employees of the Information Centre, administration or security personnel of the Shopping Centre must be notified about it without delay. Until the arrival of the security personnel of the Shopping Centre and/or other services, the scene must be secured, but no localisation and disposal actions must be taken.
20. The administration of the Shopping Centre shall have the right to close the Shopping Centre (or any part thereof) without any prior notice, if there is any threat to the safety, health or life of its tenants, users or visitors, including the threat of fire, explosion, gas leakage and other risk in order to avoid possible damages.
21. These Rules shall apply to all visitors of the Shopping Centre.
22. Each visitor arriving to the Shopping Centre automatically confirms that he has familiarised himself with these Rules and agrees to abide by them.
23. The security personnel of the Shopping Centre shall have the right to notify/warn visitors about the breach of the Rules and to ask visitors to leave the Shopping Centre or to take other required and lawful measures to ensure the safety of health, life and property of visitors and/or other persons.
24. Any person who breaches public order and the Rules shall be liable for the breach according to the provisions of the laws.